Body Project

This project was difficult for me because I went to the Cass Lab and there was no person working there that could help me with the scanner. I decided that since every time I came and tried to scan, I could not (I tried to figure out the scanner on my own but it wouldn't let me log in) that I should just take pictures of myself and then print them and make them into the art piece. I used my hair, arms and hands.

I wanted to incorporate two elements with this project: humans and nature. I thought that making a person out of my own body parts was very interesting and it sort of plays with your mind. In addition to adding something new, I think it is interesting to observe the dynamic of people and nature. I think that making nature was effective. In the end, it is interesting how you can take a part of yourself and have others observe it as something completely different.


Comments

Popular Posts