Raul Cuero's Interview About Creativity

This video can have many takeaways, one of which being inspiration. Cuero had to overcome many external struggles to accomplish his goals and dreams. One of my favorite quotes from Cuero was "Ideas emerge from interactions with others." This is something that I often overlook - I can spend some of my time isolated. There is value in disconnecting from social media and having face to face conversations with people. Over text and even email ideas can be communicated less effectively compared to an in-person discussion. I look forward to using class time as well as time outside of class to learn by doing, collaborate with my peers, and work hard to overcome struggles. Creativity is something that can get lost without passion, and I hope to have as high of a passion and work ethic as Cuero.

Comments

Popular Posts